Have fun on The Buzz - it’s your site! Check out what’s going on, see who’s doing what and catch up with loads of new online friends. But, remember that when you’re online, your safety is important.
Here are our top tips for playing it safe in the cyber world!
- Don’t give away details like your home address, your school, your mobile telephone number or your email address.
- Remember that he person you’re talking to might only be pretending to be a friend.
- Don’t meet someone you have made friends with online. But ,if you really must, tell an adult and take someone with you. Meet in a public place.
- Make your password hard to guess. Use a mixture of letters and numbers.
- If you ever get a nasty email or see bad or abusive language, tell someone but do not reply to the message.
If you’re worried about anything at all, report it using the Got a question? page. You may also find these links useful: